What a busy week we have:
Monday, June 5th – Day 5
- students may work on science fair projects both breaks with their partners today
Tuesday, June 6th – Day 1
- students may work on science fair projects break #2 with their partners and during class periods 5 & 6 tomorrow. Please come prepared with all their materials if needed.
- Pizza Day today (instead of Thursday!)
Wednesday, June 7th – Day 2
- school track meet: students should come with appropriate running clothes/shoes. They should arrive at school wearing a hat and sunblock as well as extra sunblock for reapplication later in the day and will be responsible for doing this with reminders from teachers. They will be outside all day! Bringing a blanket / towel to sit on outside is a great idea for lunch times and in between races.
Thursday, June 8th – Day 3
- Adventure Village Trip (all day) – again, please send your child to school prepared for the weather with a lunch/snacks and water bottle
- students should aim to have their science fair projects finished today, but do NOT need to bring in journals or project boards to school
- students should bring in Science Fair Projects (including their science journals/duotangs) and drop off in the gymnasium after the 9:05am bell on Monday, June 12th.
- Please see attached post on the Rousseau Website: Letter-to-parents-re-science-fair
Friday, June 9th – PA Day
No school today!