In French, the grade four students are learning about some October vocabulary!
C’est Octobre….Je dis….
Bonjour les temps froids
Bonjour les citrouilles et les costumes
Bonjour monsieur epouvantail
Bonjour les dindons!
Monday, September 29th – Day 4
* milk orders begin
* new math unit: number patterns
* word study tests coming home – please get signed
Tuesday, September 30th- Day 1
* Math tests coming home – please sign and return
* Cross country forms came home today
* Grade four permission forms for “Le Chef a l’ecole” came home today. Please return asap
Wednesday, October 1st – Day 2
* Grade 4 Literature Circles reading homework – Due Friday – please return ALL materials each day as we will be working on this daily.
Thursday, October 2nd – Day 3
*DUE: RSVPs for Internet Safety Parent Presentation
* Popcorn Break #2 – $2
* Break #2 – Junior Choir practice
Friday, October 3rd – Day 4
* Happy Friday!